1. The customer is solely responsible for riding the bike safely.
2. The customer will check the brakes, lights and the quality of the bike (i.e. bike is without any technical fault).
3. During renting period if any damage or loss of the bike the customer will bear the total expenses in Rupees (₹).
4. The customer will always wear a helmet and carry a valid authorized license along with proper bike documents.
5. Bike rental must be minimum for 03 days fully paid in advance.
6. The customer will deposit the following things as security:
(a) Royal Enfield Bikes: Rs.5000.00
(b) Yamaha / Pulsar: Rs. 2500.00
(c) Any of the following Original document as security: Aadhhar Card OR PAN Card OR Passport
7. During travelling if any fine is imposed by police/government the customer has to pay the fine along with travelling cost of the company personnel (if required) to the spot.
1. Cancellation of booking / trip before 30 days from the 1st booking date 50% of the booking amount will be deducted.
2. Cancellation of booking / trip before 29 days from the 1st booking date 100% of the booking amount will be deducted.
3. For other Payment & Cancellation Policy details, refer.