Leisure Tour to Langkawi
Malaysia is a mix of the modern world and a developing nation. The country has its investment in the high technology industries and moderate oil wealth, and therefore, has become one of the richer nations in Southeast Asia. For most visitors, Malaysia presents a happy mix: available modern amenities at reasonable price.
Major tourist attractions of this country are its various beautiful national parks. There are many different types of expeditions available, ranging from ones closer to the city to those where you are fully immersed in the jungle with only the guide and yourself if you can afford the cost for exclusivity.
Malaysia is also well-known for some pristine beaches with great diving opportunities. This brief tour to this beautiful country will cover major city of Kuala Lumpur and most renowned destination of Langkawi.
Duration : 5N/6D
Destinations cover : Kuala Lumpur,Langkawi
Event-ID : TRAV-OUB-MH(02)
Day 1: Arrive Langkawi
This Morning You Arrive Into The Fabulous Beach Resort In Langkawi. Langkawi Is Also Known As The Duty Free Shoppers Paradise Of The Orient!! Upon Arrival Into Langkawi, You Are Met And Are Transferred To Your Resort. Check In, Relax And Spend Time In The Azure Blue Waters That Lap The Edges Of The Resort. Overnight In Langkawi.
Day 2: Langkawi – Round Island Tour (b)
This Morning Indulge In A Sumptuous Breakfast. Now It’s Time For Your Island Orientation Tour Following Which The Rest Of The Day Is Free For You To Do As You Wish. You Could Indulge In The Various Water Sports Available On The Island Or Just Sit And Unwind By The Sea And The Pool Or Shop At The Various Outlets The Island Boasts Of. Overnight In Langkawi
Day 3: Depart Langkawi Airport (b)
After Breakfast Check Out Of The Hotel And It’s Time To Be Transferred To The Airport In Order For You To Catch Your Flight Onwards Continue.
Arrive Kuala Lumpur - ‘selamat Datang’ – Welcome To Magical Malaysia.
On Arrival At Kuala Lumpur Airport, You Will Be Met And Transferred By Our Local Representative To Your Hotel. The Rest Of The Day Is Free To Explore The City On Your Own. Overnight In At Your Hotel.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur – Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour (b)
Breakfast At The Hotel. Today Enjoy A Relaxing Drive To Full Day Tour Sunway Lagoon, A Resort Entertainment City Built On The Mountains. Rest Of The Day Is Free At Leisure / Shopping. Overnight At Your Hotel.
Day 5: Kuala Lumpur – City Tour (b)
Breakfast At The Hotel. Later Proceed On An Exciting City Tour Of Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy The Sights And Sounds Of The City. Places Of Interest Includes Driving Past The National Mosque, The National Monument And The Superb Buildings At The Independence Square - The Birthplace Of This Fascinating And Multicultural Nation, Chinatown And Parliament House; Photo Stop At The King’s Palace – Residence Of The Elected King Of Malaysia. Rest Of The Day Is Free At Leisure / Shopping. Overnight At Your Hotel.
Day 6: Depart From Kuala Lumpur (b)
Enjoy Buffet Breakfast At The Hotel. Check Out Of The Hotel. Transfer To Kuala Lumpur International Airport On Seat In Coach Basis For Your Onward Flight Back Home.
Rs. 19,872 /Participant.
Cost per person on twin-sharing basis for minimum of 02 Paying Passengers
Tour Inclusions :
- Total 05 Nights Accommodation.
- Meals: 05 Breakfast.
- Half-day Island Tour.
- Full-day Sunway Lagoon Tour With All 06 Park Entry Passes.
- Half-day Tour Of Kul.
- Return Airport Transfers And Tours On SIC. Return Transfers to Langkawi Airport / Ferry Terminal.
Tour exclusions :
1. Any international/domestic airfare.
2. Any other transportation cost than mentioned as "Included".
3. Any other meal.
4. Any other cost of personal nature like laundry, usage of wi-fi, phone calls, soft drinks, alcoholic bevearages, camera / video fees, etc.
5. Travel insurance (strongly recommended).
6. Tipping/gratuities to driver, guide, etc.
7. Anything that is not specifically mentioned as "Included".
|PLACE||HOTELS OR SIMILAR||NO OF NIGHTS|
|KUALA LUMPUR||ANCASA RESORT & SPA||03|
For Payment & Cancellation Policy details, please visit: https://www.travbuddiesindia.com/terms-conditions.php
- Indians need Visa to travel to Malaysia--there is online Visa Application facility available.
- Please contact us for detailed Visa information
- Malaysia is in tropical region and is expected to be hot and humid for the most part of the year. Also, you may expect heavy rains because of tropical climatic condition. It is advisable to carry appropriate rain gears while travelling.